- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage (any variety), sliced
- 1 cup California ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (8-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 (15-oz.) can kidney beans, drained (optional)
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 (8-oz.) cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Lightly brown sausage and onion in a large skillet. Add tomato sauce, oregano and kidney beans. Simmer 5 minutes.
Place 2/3 of the crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of a 2-quart buttered baking dish. Layer half the cheese over chips. Layer half the olives over cheese. Pour sausage mixture over cheese and olives. Layer on remaining chips and remaining cheese.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Top with sour cream, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and remaining olives.