You can make a whole patch of pumpkins from inexpensive dryer hose, paint, and a tree branch — smart and easy from Krylon!
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Orange (#52411)
- 1 1/2" to 2" diameter tree branch, cut 4" to 5" in length
- Vinyl Dryer Hose
- Hot glue
- Paper clip
- Wire cutters
- Cut the dryer hose to a length of 2" per pumpkin (stretched out).
- Fashion a hook out of a stretched clip and hook it into one end of the length of dryer hose.
- While stretching out the dryer hose, spray the Pumpkin Orange in several coats until the hose’s original color is no longer visible. Allow to dry for one hour.
- After the hose is completely dry, bring the ends together and affix with the safety wire, clipping the excess off with the wire cutters.
- Apply hot glue to the end of the cut tree branch and insert the glued end into the center hole created when the hose ends were put together.
- Before the glue sets, add the raffia/excelsior in the glue at the stem base to simulate the vines.
Read more at http://www.favecrafts.com/Halloween-Crafts/Playful-Pumpkin-Patch/ml/1#xKFt5m8VCHeYbecs.99