50 Things to Know About Getting Free Stuff - Kindle Edition (Review)



Thinking about starting a blog or new to blogging and want to do product reviews?  Have you been doing reviews for awhile and looking to add more? No matter what information you are looking for, this book has something for everyone.  



 50 Things to Know About Getting Free Stuff by Susan Kinchen is a wonderful resource.  The author explains all the different steps to becoming a successful reviewer.  Even though I have done reviews, I found this book very informative.  It is nicely organized and easy to follow.  You can download it directly from Amazon to your Kindle.  #thingstoknow

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments: