Bamboo Pro™ Self-Warming Knee Support Review


Since I have had knee surgery, I was very interested in The Bamboo Pro™ Self-Warming Knee Support from The Healing Tree.  My left knee still hasn't completely healed and it caused pain in my right leg when I walk.  I used the knee support on my left knee for several weeks.  We have a community center with a walking trail and exercise equipment.  Without the knee brace, I couldn't walk very far without having pain in my right leg due to putting more pressure on it.  When wearing the Bamboo Pro™ Self-Warming Knee Support, I could walk much longer without leg pain.  I noticed that I could also use the exercise bike easily. 






I was a bit skeptical about the brace being self-warming.  I noticed that when I was active, it really did warm my knee. It works with your body heat.  It is soft and flexible which makes it comfortable to wear.  I love that I can wear the support under my pants and you can't tell I am wearing it.  The top and bottom bands don't slip and the support stays in place.  It washes well and keeps its shape.  You can wear it all day or night.

There is a size chart for a perfect fit.  Make sure to measure so it is comfortable.  I have a drawer with different knee supports that didn't give me the comfortable support that I was looking for.  The Bamboo Pro knee support is next to my bed and I put in on every morning.

I love the fact that Bamboo Pro provides FREE Care Packages for anyone who has served in the military and sufferes from joint issues. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





2 comments:

jdog said...

I noticed the difference in Lisa's walking, she walks longer, before she couldn't make it one lap..now she walks 7 laps. i was in a accident that left me with a broken back and neck..even tho i had surgeries i suffer with chronic pain. i hope they come out with a product i can use for my back and neck...

Lisas FreeStuff said...

Check out their other supports. They do have a back support. http://www.healingtreeproducts.com/bambooprosupports