Reach it Grab it Reacher Grabber Review



Reacher Grabber - 'Reach It Grab It' Tool helps eliminate strains from over reaching.  It is great for picking up objects from the floor and can be used outside to keep your yard clean.

I am short and can never reach anything in my top cabinets or above, so I was anxious to try the Reach It Grab It Tool.  I either have to use a step stool or I have to call over my husband to help me. The Reach It Grab It Tool makes it easy to get what I need without straining muscles or worrying about falling off a stool.
 
 The Reach It Grab It Tool has a soft grip so I don't have to worry about scratches. The grabber is strong enough to hold anything securely.  I don't worry about dropping and breaking anything.  One feature I love is that it has a swivel head which offers a full 90 degree turning angle so you can grab from any direction.
I have a bad back and it is hard for me to bend down without pain.  With the Reach It Grab It Tool, I can pick up even small objects off the floor, such as a coin, with ease.  It is also wonderful for picking up trash or twigs in the backyard.  The Reach It Grab it Tool has an easy to use ergonomic design so the grabber opens and closes with minimal effort.  It can be used by any age group for many different uses.  The grabber makes it fun for children to pick up their toys. It can help senior citizens be more independent.  
The grabber's high grade aluminum construction means that it won't rust and is strong.  There are so many uses.  The Reach It Grab It Tool is an amazing household tool that I will use long into the future.  #ReachitGrabit

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: