Youth Express Eye Serum Review #eyeserum


 Do you have tired, puffy eyes?  Then Youth Express Eye Serum by InstaNatural is the product for you.  I am in my 50's and was anxious to try the eye serum.  



One of the issues I have are dark puffy circles under my eyes.  I applied a small amount under my eyes.  It smells like oranges and has a nice cooling effect that made the puffiness go down and got rid of the dark circles under my eyes.  You can refrigerate Youth Express Eye Serum for even more cooling.  I also have some fine lines around my eyes.  I have been using the serum for weeks and am very happy with the results.  It absorbs easily without any sticky feeling. 



The bottle is good sized and you only need a tiny amount to see results.  Tired looking eyes can make you look and feel much older than you are.  Youth Express Eye Serum can help bring back that youthful look without harsh chemicals.  Ingredients include an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, and Vitamins C and E.  

One thing that is important to me is that all bottles are made in their FDA registered facility and contain no harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol. InstaNatural backs their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.

I have added the Youth Express Eye Serum to my morning routine so I look fresh every day.  No one wants to hear "didn't you sleep well?"  I am happy to say that I have not heard those words since using Youth Express Eye Serum.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#eyeserum

No comments: