1.0mm Derma Roller + Eye Serum + Anti-aging Serum Review #petuniaskincare

 

Are You Looking For Great Skin Care Products?

 Here Are My Favorites!


My skin care combo includes the Petunia 1.0mm Derma Roller, Eye Serum and Anti-Aging Serum.  Sometimes it is hard to combine products for the youthful look you want.  Petunia Skincare makes it effortless.  All are Cruelty Free with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.


Petunia Skincare 
Premium Derma Roller
I have never used a derma roller and was excited to try the Petunia Skincare Premium Derma Roller. It may look intimidating, but the results are amazing.  The derma roller is made of medical grade stainless steel with 540 very fine needles.  It promotes new skin growth and hair growth for thinning hair.  You can use it on acne scars, fine lines, cellulite and stretch marks.  It can be used alone or with serums, lotions and creams. I use the roller with the Petunia serums and love the way my skin looks.  

 
Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum Anti-Aging and Firming Treatment
I don't always get enough sleep and hate having puffy eyes and dark circles in the morning.  Your eyes are the first thing most people notice.  Petunia Revitalize Eye Serum smooths out those puffy eyes and lightens dark circles.  It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin smooth and silky.  I just use it twice a day to repair and protect delicate skin around my eyes. The eye serum is now part of my morning routine.  I love the way my eyes look!

Petunia Skincare 
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
As I have gotten older, my skin has lost moisture and firmness.  Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum can help you rehydrate and firm your skin.  It also has two antioxidants - Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid which help prevent aging and protect skin.  Petunia  hyaluronic acid serum is made in the USA at a FDA registered facility. My skin has never been softer and brighter. I am thrilled with the results.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #petuniaskincare



No comments: