8.13 Vitamin C Serum - Day by Day Beauty Review #skincare


Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum Exclusive Spa Formula


I have been reading a lot about the benefits of Vitamin C for the skin.  Between pollutants in the air and sun damage, skin takes a beating.  Vitamin C can help bring back that youthful look.


I love that the serum is not sticky and absorbs easily.  It is packaged to minimize light exposure, air, & bacteria into the serum (using cobalt blue bottle and pump applicator).  Also included is the FREE 45 page "Sexy Skin Secrets" eBook- 1 Fl. Oz. Of Beauty which gave me more information about skin care.


Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum comes in a nice size bottle and includes a handy pump spray top.  I only had to apply a small amount to my fingertips and then massage it into my face.  It is safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid balanced.


Day By Day Beauty is a family business and their products have a 100% money back guarantee.  As an animal lover, I am happy to say that the Vitamin C Serum is made Cruelty-Free in the USA. 

I have been using the Vitamin C serum for the last few weeks and I am very happy with the results.  My skin feels more hydrated and softer.  I don't use a moisturizer later, but you can if you wish to.  My skin also won't absorbs creams or anything greasy on my face and this was the perfect solution.  Day By Day Vitamin C Serum is the best Vitamin C product to keep your friends wondering "how do they look so young?"

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
#skincare 




 











No comments: