Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Review #InfuserWaterBottle

Why keep putting out a lot of money for sugary drinks or flavored water? The Fruit 26 Oz Infuser Bottle is all you need to make delicious natural fruit flavored beverages.

I have been working hard to change bad habits to become healthier.  One big change is to drink more water and cut out sugary and caffeinated  drinks.  The FlavFusion Water Bottle combines water with fresh or froze fruit to make a healthy, but delicious drink.  Above is fresh fruit.
This is frozen fruit that I used in the Fruit Infuser Water Bottle.  My husband "borrowed" my bottle, so I took a picture for evidence. 
Both fresh or frozen fruit work equally well.  I fill the infuser bottle with fruit and refrigerate overnight for more infused water.  I grab the bottle in the morning instead of coffee or other drinks.  It helps me get a fresh start to my day.  Other drinks leave you feeling tired later in the morning.  
Up to now, I had not had much success in drinking water instead of other drinks.  Bottled drinks are expensive.  I absolutely LOVE my Fruit Infuser Water Bottle! Now I get fruit and water together for a inexpensive, delicious drink. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
#InfuserWaterBottle


No comments: