Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 Review #laundry

Looking For A Premium Quality Wash Bag To Protect Your Clothing?  Look No Further!  InsideSmarts Has Exactly What You Need.



I have ruined delicate clothing by having them snag on other clothing in the laundry.  The bags I have tried still did not provide enough protection.  As soon as I opened the package, I knew that the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags were exactly what I have been looking for.  The bags are high quality mesh which feel smooth to the touch.  






There are four different sizes - 1 Large Black bag, 1 Large White Bag and 2 Medium Bags.  I found that all my fine wash fit into the two sizes provided. 






One feature that especially stands out from other laundry bags is the rust-proof zipper and zipper guard.  No more noisy zippers and no more zippers snagging your other laundry. 



I use the large white laundry bag for my delicate whites such as lingerie, bras and lacy shirts.



I use the large black laundry bag for my delicate clothing as well as my husband's black socks so they don't get separated in the wash.  

The two medium size white bags are perfect for smaller white delicates.
 
These laundry bags are made to last and have a money-back guarantee. My fine clothing comes out looking new and without snags.  I save money by extending the life of my favorite clothes. 

The Premium Delicates Laundry Bags are the only bags I need to protect my fine clothing. 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
#laundry

 


No comments: