Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review #sackolunchbag

Looking for a good quality insulated lunch bag?  The Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag is perfect!

The sacko lunch bag has two tall outside mesh pockets that are perfect for holding your water bottles or other drinks. It has a roomy front zippered pocket and a top zippered opening.  The zippers are very good quality.
 
What I love about the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag is that it is roomy enough to store enough food for an entire day.  The bag is tall enough to hold larger food items.
 
The Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag has thick insulated walls.  It kept my cold food cold and hot food hot for hours. 
 
 Most insulated bags can not hold everything you need. Because the bag is so roomy, there is enough room for silverware and condiments. The Sacko Insulated Lunch bag is perfect for lunches, picnics, road trips and more.  It has a handy carrying strap and the bag folds flat for easy storage.  I can't wait for summer to take the kids on a picnic. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

It looks like a great lunchbox. I like that it has plenty of room and keeps things at the right temperature. Thanks for the review.