The Chase Book Review #TheChase

Set sail for an amazing adventure



From the first page of The Chase I was hooked.  The book has everything you want in a thriller, including international intrigue.  The main character, Avri, is sailing his yacht in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Turkey.  He is on a relaxing vacation when suddenly something collides with his yacht.  A Russian submarine discovers it has lost it's spying antenna.  Both the skipper and the submarine captain do whatever is necessary to survive. 

The Chase is a hard book to put down.  There is adventure at every turn.  It was very detailed, but easy to follow.  This is the best thriller I have read in a long time.  I am looking forward to reading the next book by Herzel Frenkel.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #TheChase




No comments: