Vitamin C Lotion [Natural & Organic] by Foxbrim Review #foxbrim

I have been looking for a good quality, but natural and organic lotion.  I was very excited to try Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion.



Natural and organic ingredients are very important to me.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is all natural and organic! It is made with Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, MSM, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Green Tea.  I have very dry skin and Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is non-greasy and absorbs easily.  It doesn't have any added fragrance, so it will not overwhelm any perfume or cologne you may be wearing.  It is a wonderful skin product for men also.  My husband loves it because he wants softer skin, but doesn't want to smell like flowers or fruit. 

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion comes in a nice sized bottle.  You only need a small amount and it has a handy pump top.  Since I have been using the lotion, I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin, especially my hands.  It is effective for all types of skin.  I have lost some elasticity in my skin over the years and Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion brings all that back.  Everyone wants to look younger and Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion will help you bring health back to your skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #foxbrim



  

No comments: