Xtava Dolce Ceramic Flat Iron with MicroProcessor Review #flatironclassy


The Only Flat Iron That You Will Ever Need!



I am in my 50's and have tried different flat irons, but didn't get the results I was looking for. I was never sure of the heat setting and didn't want to dry out my hair.  I love the beautiful design and that it has a LCD display so you know the temperature you are using.  It heats fast and the controls on the side let you pick the perfect setting. 

My hair is naturally wavy and goes everywhere.  You can see on the left side where I used the DOLCE Ceramic Flat Iron.  It glides smoothly and evenly over your hair.  It only took me a couple of minutes to straighten my hair.  I am thrilled with the results!

 
The Xtava DOLCE Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron/Hair Straightener straighten my hair without drying it out. Because of its precise heat settings, I was able to use the proper temperature.  It also has an automatic shut off when not in use.  There is a digital locking function so it can not be tampered with.
As an added bonus, there is a wonderful heat resistant bag included with the flat iron.  This is perfect for when you are on the go or traveling. 

I absolutely love this flat iron! No matter your age or hair type, this flat iron will make you look amazing.  No more rushing in the morning and worrying if you left your flat iron on.  You can start your day knowing you look marvelous. 

No comments: