Briggs and Stratton - 1800 MAX PSI / 1.3 MAX GPM Pressure Washer Review

Looking For The Perfect Home 

Pressure Washer? 

We have a plastic shed that had 10 years worth of grime.  Nothing we used was able to clean it. I was given the Briggs and Stratton 800 MAX PSI / 1.3 MAX GPM Pressure Washer to review. 

I was looking for a pressure washer that I could use for different projects. I especially wanted one that would clean the dirt and grime that had accumulated on our plastic shed. I have tried all kinds of cleaners, scrubbing and a different power washer, but nothing worked.

The different settings are perfect for whatever project you have. The first project for me was the shed. I used only water pressure and no chemicals to see how well it would work. By the time I got done, my shed looked like new. I couldn't believe it. My husband kept grabbing the pressure washer because it has so many uses and it is fun to use. It did take a few tries the first time to get it primed, but once it started it ran beautifully. You have to make sure the water is on, squeeze the handle to allow the water and air to flow freely. Then you turn the motor on. If you do this, it will run smoothly. My husband and I both love using it.



        

                                                
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #briggsandstratton

No comments: