Fractionated Coconut Oil - Large 16 oz bottle Review #coconutoilfractionated



Soften Your Skin Or Use As a Base For Essential Oils

I was excited to try Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil.   It is a 100% natural oil that easily absorbs into the skin.  I love that it is fragrance free so I can add my essential oils. It is non-greasy and will not stain your clothes.  
The coconut oil comes in a 16 oz bottle.  There are so many uses.  I have very dry skin and hair.  The oil really puts moisture back into my skin and makes my hair so soft.  My skin doesn't feel greasy, just soft. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a great carrier for essential oils.  My favorite essential oil is lavender and it mixes smoothly. Unlike other Carrier Oils, the shelf life is indefinite with proper storage.  

The Fractionated Coconut Oil is so versatile.  I am glad it is a large bottle. I absolutely love it!

I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback. #coconutoilfractionated

No comments: