Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review #hangobags


Looking For The Perfect Lunch Bag Set?

The Lunch Bag Hango is a set of two collapsible bags.  There is also a beautiful 100% cotton gift/storage bag. The pink bags are sold out right now but they will be getting more.  They are available now in black.

The large bag is 6L x 6H x 10W (inches).  I love the size.  It is tall enough for drinks and wide enough to hold everything I need for lunch. The bag can keep cold up to 6 cans of soda which is great for a picnic.
The smaller bag is 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches).  This is perfect to take along breakfast or snacks.  It can also be used for beauty products you wish to refrigerate.  It keeps everything handy.  
 
The zippers are made of stainless steel and the bags are made of a strong durable material.  The bags have a LIFETIME 100% guarantee, so there is no risk. The bags have held up through a lot of use.  They are very stylish as well. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #hangobags

No comments: