MouseStruck Ebook Review #BookReview

One Woman's Journey From Vivisector to Animal Rights Activist



Ita was a vivisector for years.  She didn't empathize with the mice until she became a cancer patient and faced chemo treatments.  I have been through chemo myself and understand how she felt about facing treatments.  This is Ita's journey from animal research to animal rights activist.  I enjoyed reading  Mouse Struck .  It is not just about mice in a lab, it is about personal growth through a very difficult time in her life.  Mouse Struck is a very candid story by the author herself.  I loved reading it from beginning to end. 
  

MouseStruck: An Animal Rights Activist Story (Memories and biographies)MouseStruck: An Animal Rights Activist Story by Ita Stein Gvirtzman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: