Save Your Hearing And Listen To Your Music At The Same Time - Plugfones Review #Plugfones



Save Your Hearing And Listen To Your Music At The Same Time



Plugfones are earplugs and earbuds conveniently combined to block out harmful or distracting noise. They are perfect for work or any activity where hearing protection is required or recommended. 

I plugged my Plugfones into my mp3 player and was amazed at the quality of sound.  I did not expect much since they are safety plugs.  The sound is very clear and the volume is better than my regular earbuds.  Plugfones come with 1 pair of Silicone Earplug Tips and 1 Pair of Foam Earplug Tips which can be used interchangeably.  If you need new tips or just want to have more on hand, you simply order replacement tips. I was able to be around noisy equipment and still enjoy my music.  When I used the earplug tips, I could still hear what was going on around me but could enjoy my music as well.  When I used the foam earplug tips it completely blocked out all noise and the sound was so clear it was like being at a concert.
Plugfones have different styles such as Contractor Yellow or Orange, Performer, Executive, Ranger, or Motorhead.  They are perfect for so many activities.  Ergonomic earplug fit assures they won't easily fall out of your ears. I have tried using earbuds, but when I move around, they fall out. Plugfones tips are soft so they are comfortable to wear for an extended period of time. You no longer have to exchange listening to your music for hearing safety.  Now you can have both.  I absolutely LOVE my Plugfones.  The sound is amazing. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #Plugfones

 


11 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I would definitely give these a shot. Love that they fit well, too!

Megan Elford {WelcomeToTheZoo} said...

Oh wow, my teenagers could use a few pairs of these! What a great idea!

mystickitchen said...

My husband could really use these! Thanks for sharing!

Jillian Fisher said...

These look super nice. I well have to get a pair soon

Dave, Amy and Jace said...

Those look like they would fit great. Might have to look into the getting some.

MyKIDSGUIDE said...

This would be perfect for my teen. He commutes for 2 hours a day and needs new ones

Erinn Sluka said...

I work at the High School and the kids have headphones in their ears all day it seems. These are great for hearing health

Louida Martin said...

I would love to have these! I hate when I have my headphone ear plus on and it falls out while I'm exercising.

Marya said...

I've never seen these before! Looks like a neat product!!

Liz Mays said...

Now that is a really handy thing. I need to give a pair to my boyfriend who works with noisy equipment.

Maggie King said...

This is a great idea! People who work in loud areas really need something like this!