Set of 2 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Mugs Review #DoubleWallMugs

Looking For A Great Set of Stainless Steel Mugs?







The Francois et Mimi Set of 2 Large 16 oz Travel Mugs are BPA-Free and made of stainless steel.  They are stylish and fit in a cup holder easily.  The exterior is cool-to-the-touch.  

I love the long comfort grip handle.  It is easy to get a hold of and won't slip in your hand. 

 
The tops have a leak-proof stopper so you don't have to worry about spilling your drink.

It is hard to find a quality stainless steel travel mug that is easy to open.  These mugs open up easily with one hand.
The opening is just the right size and the lid stays in place.  The overall quality and value is what really sold me on these travel mugs.  My husband uses one and I use the other.  They are the only travel mugs we use. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #DoubleWallMugs

No comments: