Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale Review #Scale



Looking For A High Quality Precision Scale?


The Smart Weigh GEM20 High Precision Digital Scale can measure the weight of your jewelry, gold, silver, coins, and your mail for postage.  This is a nice little digital scale that you can use at home or take with you.  I love gem shows, but I am not always sure if the weight they are claiming is accurate.  Also, if I have gems to sell I can be certain the weight is accurate and can show a buyer that the weight is trustworthy.

 
The scale features multiple measurement modes to meet all your needs. It can weigh up to 20 grams in increments of 0.001 grams (1 milligram). 


I love the little dish for small items.  You can tell the size compared to my silver earrings.  It is such a nice compact and lightweight scale.  Vital measurements include: g/oz/ct/ozt/dwt/gn. The TARE key allows you to determine the net weight of your items.  The Smart Weigh Scale has a backlight with large digital numbers so it is easy to read.  To make sure you can recalibrate your scale properly, they have included a long tweezers and calibration weights so you will always have the precise weight.

This scale might be small, but it is very accurate.  It is the only precision digital scale you will ever need.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
#Scale




No comments: