Cranberry Baby TM Leopard Print Diaper Bag 4-Piece Review #diaperbag12#diaperbag12

Looking For A Stylish Diaper Bag?

The Cranberry Baby Leopard Print Diaper Bag 4-piece set is the nicest looking diaper bag I have found at a reasonable price. I found it is just as practical as it is beautiful. This is a nice big bag that is very stylish. 
It comes with some great accessories-a changing pad and two pouches. One problem for me is where to put wet items. This bag has a nice sized bag to separate wet items from the rest. The other smaller leopard print bag is great for accessories like pacifiers and small toys.
I like that it is water proof and you can just wipe it clean. I can carry the bag by two handles or I can attach the adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. I can also attach it to a stroller.
With a large number of pockets, I can easily fit everything I need. I received this product with no compensation in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.  #diaperbag12

No comments: