Edgy Wine Foil Cutter & Gift Box Review #edgywine


Looking For The Perfect Wine Accessory? 


Edgy Wine Foil Cutter is a wonderful little gadget that makes removing the foil from a bottle of wine effortless. I don't have a lot of strength in my hands, but I had no problem using the wine foil cutter. You just place Edgy on the top of the wine bottle and turn.


The four rollers do the rest.  No matter if you are having a wine tasting party or just having a glass of wine after a hard day at work, Edgy will make your life easier.  Since it comes in a nice gift box, it would be perfect for a birthday, holiday or wedding party gift.  No matter who this is for, it is the best wine accessory you will ever have.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #edgywine

No comments: