InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel Review #ScarGel

Do You Wish You Could Diminish Scars?

I have been looking for a product to make my scars less visible.  I have surgical scars and started using InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel.  It does not have any odor and goes on smoothly.  
Ingredients include Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) - a naturally occurring protein which stimulates the healing process.  Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage.

I have been using Advanced Repair Scar Gel for a couple of weeks now.  It is in a nice pump bottle so it is not messy like some other products.  The scar gel comes out brown, but dries clear.  Slowly my scars started to get lighter and lighter.  The skin feels much softer and smoother.  I am very happy with the results and am more confident about how I look. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'm glad it's working for you. I think a pump would make it easier to dispense too. Interesting that it comes out brown!