Lipogaine Women's Hair Growth Product Review #lipogaineforwomen

Tired Of Thinning Hair?

Because of medical treatments, medications and age, my hair is thinning. I have used monoxidil, but did not get the results I was looking for. Lipogaine For Women not only has monoxidil 2%, but has biotin, niacin and apple polyphenol. It also has a proprietary herbal DHT blocker.

I have been using Lipogaine For Women for several weeks now.  It is applied twice a day.  I use it in the morning and before bed.  I always have a lot of hair in the sink after I wash my hair.  I noticed that the longer I used Lipogaine, the less loose hairs I found.  Also I have noticed new very fine small hairs.  This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #lipogaineforwomen


No comments: