Pembrook Non Skid Socks Review #pembrook


Love Wearing Socks But Worry About Walking Across Your Tile Floor? 

At home I love to wear socks, but worry about falling.  Pembrook Non Skid Socks are super soft with grips on the bottom. No more slipping on the kitchen floor.  They come in a 2-pack, 4-pack and 6-pack.   
You can choose from black/gray or navy/pink.  I choose the black/gray because I wanted a neutral color. 
The socks are soft and conform to your feet to make you feel like you are walking barefoot.  My husband tried them on to see if they would fit him.  He is a size 10 1/2 and you can see that they fit perfectly.  I am a size 7 and they also fit me perfectly.  
The bottom of the socks has a nice solid grip pattern.  They grip the floor without any slipping.  I love my Pembrook Socks!  It is a good thing that they come in a pack of 2 because my husband took the other pair.  Looks like I need to order the 6-pack so there are plenty for both of us. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #pembrook

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love wearing socks because my feet are always cold, but I also wear slippers because I'm afraid of slipping and falling on the tile floor too! Good to know there's socks that won't slip. Thanks for the review.