Pick Geek Guitar & Bass Pick Set Review

Looking For Some Cool Guitar Picks?

My husband plays guitar and now my grandson is learning.  My grandson's birthday is coming up and Pick Geek Guitar Picks are the perfect gift.  I love the click tin.  Just push in the middle and it clicks open.  To close, just gently squeeze the sides and it will click shut.  The tin makes it safe and convenient to take the picks with you.  It easily fits into any pocket or guitar case.

Pick Geek Guitar picks are fun, but practical.  There are different thicknesses and designs.  The tin comes in a cool Kraft cube gift box .  
Each package is hand packed and have a 5 year no hassle replacement guarantee.  Whether you play electric, acoustic or bass guitar, Pick Geek Guitar Picks are perfect for everyone. Now you can give the perfect gift to your musician.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My son just started playing guitar too. Those look like great picks, and it sounds like a convenient case. Thanks for the review.