Silicone Cooking Gloves for Kitchen, Grill and BBQ #review

Looking For An Alternative To Oven Mitts?


These Silicone Cooking Gloves for Kitchen, Grill and BBQ will replace your oven mitts and pot holders.  No more burning your hands or wrists!  The gloves are large enough to fit my hands and my husband's hands.  
It is so much easier to grip a handle on a pot or to take a pan out of the oven.  The surface grips well so my hands do not slip.  Oven mitts wear and can leave thin spots which can burn your hands.
The silicone gloves are long enough to protect your wrist as well. The gloves are 7 inches from thumb to wrist so there is an extra 4 inches of protection.  I love these gloves for grilling.  Instead of using a spatula to flip over meat on my grill, I can safely just pick up hamburgers and hot dogs with my hand. 
I don't have much strength in my hands so I also use it to open jars.  It has so many uses around the house.
Unlike oven mitts or pot holders, they can be easily washed.  Throw out those old oven mitts and pot holders!  Silicone Cooking Gloves are all you need to safely get the job done. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #review

No comments: