SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review #SM165FingerPulseOximeter

Help Monitor Your Health At Home

I have asthma and was excited to try the SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter.  It is important that I know if my oxygen level drops. The oximeter is FDA approved so I feel confident using it.
The finger pulse oximeter comes with meter, a neck/wrist cord, case, user manual and 2 AAA batteries. It is lightweight so it is easy to take with you anywhere.  I use it when I go walking to make sure I am not overexerting myself.  
It has a nice bright color display that shows real time pulse rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, pulse rate and bar graph, Sp02 level and battery level. It measures quickly and accurately. With the push of a button, you can change the direction of the readout.  This would be especially helpful for caregivers. 

With regular medical care and added pulse and oxygen monitoring at home, I feel I am helping to take charge of my health.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers#SM165FingerPulseOximeter





No comments: