Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review #gloves


Too Cold To Text?

I live in the Midwest and it can get very cold.  I was excited to try SmartTech Texting Gloves for Smartphones and Touchscreens.  The gloves are thick with a soft lining.  They come in black or gray.  

I chose the black.  Just use the silver tips to text or for any touch screen applications.  
It is great to be able to text without taking off my gloves.  The gloves are soft and warm so I can leave them on the entire time I am outdoors. Even if it is just a little cold outside, these gloves will keep you comfortable.  It's a great time to stock up on SmartTech Texting Gloves!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #gloves

No comments: