24 Ct. Hot Chocolate For Keurig K Cup Type Brewers Review #hotchocolatekcups

Love Hot Chocolate 

But Don't Like The Mess?

I was so excited to receive the 24 ct. hot chocolate for Keruig K Cup type brewers. I love hot chocolate, but don't make it much because of the mess.  
The single serve hot chocolate cups are made by Black Bear Market.  The box is large and contains 24 cups.  
Just put the cup in your K cup type brewer and brew just like coffee.  
You get a perfect cup of hot chocolate every time.  This is by far the best hot chocolate I have ever had.  I love that is all natural without artificial sugars, colors or flavors. It doesn't have a bitter taste like some hot chocolates. Black Bear hot chocolate is made in the USA.  It has such a smooth chocolate flavor.  I love to drink it in the evening to relax. It is a nice reward for a long day. 

 received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers #hotchocolatekcups

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My kids love hot chocolate, so I bet they would like this one. Thanks for the review.