Atrico Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger Review #AtricoDesktop

Tired Of Chargers All Over The House?

Atrico Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger with Smart IC Technology is the only charger you need to charge multiple devices at one time. Charge all your devices in one location instead of all over your house.
The Atrico Charge Tower has the most current "Smart" charging ports technology.  It efficiently charges phones and tablets at the same time.  The tower includes 2 smart IC ports for any device, 2 smart ports unique for apple IOS devices and 2 ports for any smartphone.  It has rubber built into the base to grip whatever surface you place it on.  
The charger has an "active charging" LED light near the base so you know when it is in use.  This charger can put out a maximum of 8 Amps at once and 2.4A per port.  It is small enough to be portable at only 4.1" x 2.2" x 0.9".  It fits perfectly in a suitcase or briefcase.  The tower is capable of handling either 110v or 240v so it is perfect for travel.

I love that I never have to wait my turn to charge my phone and tablet and no more messy cords.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers #AtricoDesktop


No comments: