Camping Lantern / Power Bank Review #OrionPowerBank

Don't Be Left In The Dark

The Orion Ultimate Survival LED Lantern and Power Bank by Supernova is the most versatile LED lantern you will ever use.  We live in an area that has storms and we can lose power.  I never want to be without my Orion Camping and Survival Lamp, especially during a storm.  It lights up our entire livingroom.


This lantern is very bright at 180 Max Lumens for camping, hiking, emergencies and more.  A nice feature is the built in power bank so I can charge my phone or tablet.  

It runs on either 3 AA batteries which are included or 2 lithium ion batteries which are also included. 

It even comes with a micro USB recharging cable. Everything you need comes with the Orion Lantern right out of the box so it is ready to use!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #OrionPowerBank

No comments: