Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Black Breadbox Review #StainlessSteelBlackBreadbox


Don't Let Your Bread Get Stale

The Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Black Breadbox has a very sleek and modern look.  I love that it is made of stainless steel so it will not rust.  

The inside of the bread box is very large and can easily hold 2-3 loaves of bread. It has a smooth opening roll top lid.  It is stainless steel throughout so your bagels and bread will stay fresh.  It is a beautiful addition to your kitchen.  No more throwing out stale bread.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers  #strainlessSteelBlackBreadbox

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The breadbox looks great. I've always been interested in having one, but haven't ever tried one. Thanks for the review.