K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review #k2rpowerbank

Does Your Power Bank Lose Power Half Way Through Charging?

The K2R-803 Portable Power Bank is a nice compact portable size.  There are two USB ports so you can charge two devices as once.  There are four LED lights to show the remaining charge.  
It works with most smart phones including Apple and Android smart phones, as well as tablets and other USB devices.  
When I opened the box I found the K2R-803 portable charger, a K2R micro USB LED cable, a K2R Lightning USB LED cable and user manual. It is always great to get extras at no charge.
I love that both cables have a LED light so you know they are supplying power to your device.

The K2R-803 Portable Power Bank measures 3.4 x 3 x 0.9 inches and only weighs 5.6 ounces so you can easily take it anywhere.  The power bank even has a flashlight for emergencies.  I feel better knowing that there are built-in safety features to protect my devices from overcharging. K2R Portable Power Bank comes with a 3 year warranty. K2R Technology also has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so there is nothing to lose.  The K2R has everything I need in a portable power bank.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #k2rpowerbank 

No comments: