Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - LED Colorful Wheel Lights Review #bikelights

Light Up Your Life


Light up your bike at night with the Speed Racer rim lights.  I received 2 green, 2 blue and 2 multi-color lights.  I was excited to try the bike lights.  My son and his friend both have motorcycles and I though the LED wheel lights would look awesome.  

To get a complete lighted circle you have to be going about 30 mph.  The video below was taken in a parking lot so we were not able to get up to the speed needed for the circle.  It still looks cool.  
The lights come on when you are in motion and turn off when you stop moving.  They are 100% waterproof.  The wheel lights attach to the valve stem and are easy to install.  I love the LED lights on a motorcycle.  Drivers can see you easily and your motorcycle can have a custom look.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Tisha Hawkins said...

My boys would love these!!!