MeasuPro BPM-20A Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review #MeasuPro

Monitor Your Blood Pressure At Home

The MeasuPro BPM-20A Blood Pressure Monitor is a great way to take charge of your health. 
My husband and I like to exercise at home, but we were concerned about our blood pressure and pulse.  
The cuff auto inflates with the push of a button. It fits an upper arm circumference of 23-32 cm. There are three colors that can be displayed. Each color represents a classified AHA hypertension level.  
The monitor has two user buttons so my husband and I can each store our own readings. The BPM-20A averages your 3 previous readings.  It can record up to 60 readings per user for a total of up to 120 blood pressure readings.  The blood pressure monitor comes with monitor, arm cuff and four batteries.
The MeasuPro BPM-20A can even let you know if you have an irregular heartbeat or any arrhythmias.  It is small enough to fit on a desk, in your gym bag, or traveling.  Because of the readings stored, it can be another tool for your doctor to help decide care and medication.  It would also be great for home health caretakers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers#MeasuPro

No comments: