Nifty Seat Review #niftyseat


Does Your Back Hurt From Sitting On A Hard Chair?

The Nifty Seat Cushion is the most comfortable seat cushion I have ever used!  The cushion is high quality and made from a durable ergonomic orthopedic design.  It is made of fully resistant 100% memory foam and can support up to 250 lbs.  It will not flatten from use.  The Nifty Seat Cushion is perfect for use in a car, truck airplane, office or a wheelchair.
I have spinal stenosis and Nifty Seat has helped tremendously.  It can make even the hardest chair comfortable.  
No matter how much pressure is on the seat cushion, it bounces back to it's original shape quickly.  Unlike most seat cushions, it has a soft velvety covering.  
I take it with me in the car.  It is great for sporting events and other activities.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers #niftyseat