Premium Lavender Essential Oil - 4oz Review #essentialoils

The Beautiful Scent Of Lavender Oil

I have had the Premium Lavender Essential Oil for a few weeks now.  I have never used essential oils before, so I was excited to explore all of it's different uses.

I added the Lavender Essential Oil to the coconut oil base to apply to my dry skin.  Lavender has so many healing properties.  Not only was my skin soft, it had the scent of lavender.  I added a few drops of the lavender oil to my wash and my blankets smell wonderful.  Lavender is a very relaxing scent so it is great for so many things.
I have tried different deodorizers, but couldn't find one that lasted very long.  I tried adding the lavender oil to the coconut base oil and put it in a glass bowl in my bathroom.  The scent is pleasant and really lasts for a long time.  
I don't like using chemicals and always look for natural ingredients.  Premium Lavender Essential Oil is made with 100% natural ingredients, is BPA free and GMO free.   There are no harmful chemicals and no animal testing.  The Premium Lavender Essential Oil has everything I want in an essential oil.  I am so pleased that it has so many uses and that I am using a safe and all natural product. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #essentialoils




1 comment:

Tisha Hawkins said...

I have smelt these before and they smell fantastic!!!