Sacko Red Insulated Cooler Bag Review #insulatedcooler

Time For Fun In The Sun

The weather is getting warmer.  Time to grab the Sacko Insulated Cooler Bag and fill it full of your favorite drinks.  It is tall enough for large bottles and deep enough to hold 12 cans of your favorite beverage.  

The bag is 8.5" wide by 10" high.  It features a main zippered compartment and a side mesh pocket.  The adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to take this bag anywhere.  The Sacko Insulated Cooler Bag is perfect for picnics, sporting events, the beach, camping and so much more.  

Now I can bring along drinks for everyone.  I can keep them cold without bringing along a large heavy cooler.  Even when full, it is still light weight.  When I am done, I just fold it up and put it away until our next outing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers #insulatedcooler

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looks like a nice cooler to have. We bring water bottles everywhere we go, so this would be useful to have.