Smart Weigh- Black Digital Food Scale- Review #smartweigh

Weigh Ingredients Instead of Guessing

The Smart Weigh GLS20 Digital Glass Kitchen and Food Scale is very stylish and has a modern design.  It comes in black and white.  I love how it looks on my kitchen counter and that it is always handy when I need it.  The glass top is strong and cleans easily.
I love the easy to use touch screen buttons.  The Tare button turns the scale off and on.  The mode button helps you weigh in pounds, ounces, grams, millimeters and cups.  The Smart Weigh Scale has individual settings for milk and water. Simply put the cup or bowl on the scale.  Then add the liquid. The scale has a capacity of 11 lb./5 kg.
The Smart Weigh Kitchen Scale is very precise and accurate.  You can see that the box on the right shows 4.5 oz and the food on the scale also shows 4.5 oz.  Each time I use the scale I know I will get the correct reading.  I like to weigh fruits and vegetables so I am consistent with my diet. Never guess about measurements again with Smart Weigh.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments: