16 inch Long Handled Shoe Horn - Stainless Steel Review #sdiabetescoach

>

No More Straining To Put Your Shoes On

The 16 inch Long Handled Shoe Horn is made of American made stainless steel.  I don't have to worry about it breaking or bending.  
I sometimes have back pain when I bend over to put on my shoes.  The easy grip long handle makes it so easy to put on my shoes.  I grew up using a shoe horn so I didn't break down the back of my shoes.  Even if you don't have difficulty putting on your shoes, you will save wear and tear on them.  
The scoop end easily fits around my foot without scraping it.  I don't have to struggle putting on boots either.  Since the shoe horn is made from a single piece of steel, it won't come apart.  It is definitely made to last.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #sdiabetescoach

No comments: