Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review #bubbletherapy

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!

The Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural 3 in 1 Bubble Bath is perfect for the whole family.  It is safe for even baby's delicate skin and hair as well for adults.  It is a 3 in one product - bubble bath, shampoo and body wash.  
I love all the long lasting bubbles.  Sweetsation Bubble Therapy has skin softening ingredients such as oatmeal, calendula, chamomile and oat. It makes an amazing bath wash and shampoo.  I love how soft my hair is after using Bubble Therapy.  It is nice not to have so many bath products.  The whole family likes Sweetsation Bubble Therapy. Kids especially like lots of bubbles. The bubble agent is plant based so no harsh chemicals.
The 3 in 1 formula takes the hassle out of getting kids clean.  You only need one bottle no matter what age. For adults, it is a great way to relieve stress after a long day.  With so many bubbles, I feel like a kid again.  

Keep up to date with discounts, promotions and giveaways head on over to the Sweetsation Therapy  Facebook page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #bubbletherapy

No comments: