Car Windshield Jumbo Sunshade Review #carsunshadejumbo

Is Your Sunshade Too Small 

For Your Windshield?

The X-Shade Jumbo Car Windshield Sunshade completely shields your vehicle from the sun.  
I have never been able to find a sunshade to fit my large windshield.  The Jumbo Sunshade completely covers my windshield. 
It was so easy to use.  It isn't flimsy like most sunshades.  Having the large silver reflective material over the entire windshield really helps keep my car cool.  To store, you just fold in half and then hold each side and twist.  I have had other sunshades and this folds up much easier.  
The Jumbo Sunshade comes with a nice storage bag.  I had no trouble fitting the sunshade back into the bag.  This is the best sunshade I have ever had because it fits, is easy to use and stores easily.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader.  #carsunshadejumbo


No comments: