Fibolica Hair Thickening Fibers Review #fibolica

Embarrassed By Thinning Hair? 

I was a little skeptical that Fibolica would really make thinning hair look fuller. Boy was I amazed!  My husband's hair has always been thick, but since he turned all gray it is much thinner. Men and women's hair can become thin for a number of reasons such as age, medications and even stress.  I matched my husband's hair color on the Fibolica site. There are 8 colors to choose from.  I picked gray.  If you are unsure of which color to pick, choose the darker color.  
  
Make sure the hair is clean and free of any products.  Just shake the bottle of Fibolica over the thinning area on your head.  The fibers will statically bond securely to your existing hair.  It can even withstand rain, wind and sweat.  
You can see the dramatic difference.  
Fibolica is a fast, safe and easy method to give thinning hair more density and volume.  Fibolica is made from a patented all natural formula so it will not irritate even the most sensitive skin.  I absolutely LOVE the way my husband's hair looks! No more hiding thin hair under a hat.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #fibolica

No comments: