Forever Fused Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Review #liveinfinitely

Tired of Sugary Drinks?
The Forever Fused Fruit Infuser Water Bottle is eco-friendly, BPA free, dishwasher safe and leak proof.
The tube is wide enough to hold fresh or frozen fruit.  I usually use frozen fruit because it is easy to keep in my freezer and pull out when I am ready.  Also, it can help keep it cold for a longer period of time.  

I like the top carrying handle.  It even comes with nice string backpack so I can put my lunch in with my water bottle.  The fruit infused water bottle has helped me with living a healthier lifestyle.  I put the fruit in the tube and fill the bottle with water. Then I put it in the fridge overnight so I can take it with me in the morning. This makes it more convenient for me.  You don't have to wait that long.  It is usually ready by about 10 minutes. By making my own fruit water I save money and help the environment. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #liveinfinitely

No comments: