Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap Red Review #LaundryBagYaelo


Tired Of Dragging Bag After Bag To the Laundry Mat?

The Yaelo Laundry Bag is a nice heavy duty bag.  I was surprised how large it is.  It measures 30 x 40 inches.  It is so big that I could fit all of my laundry plus laundry soap and fabric softener 
in it.
I love the carrying strap.  The strap is 2 inches wide and very strong.  It makes the laundry bag very comfortable to carry.  The drawstring closure makes sure nothing falls out.  
The Yaelo Laundry Bag is made of 100% commercial grade nylon.  It has quality stitching and will not pull apart or tear.  
The corners of the laundry bag have extra stitching for reinforcement.  
This would be the perfect bag for a college student or to take camping.  When it is empty, it folds easily to store.  This is the only laundry bag I will ever need. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #LaundryBagYaelo



No comments: