Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle Review #liveinfinitely

Quit Spending Money On 

Expensive Flavored Waters

The Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle is the only water bottle you need to live a healthier lifestyle.  I don't always drink enough water.  I love that that I can combine fruit with water. 
You just unscrew the bottom with attached tube. The tube is nice and wide so it fills easily. Take apart and add fruit or other ingredients to the tube.  Add the tube to bottom lid and put back into the water bottle.  Then just remove top lid, fill with water and close water bottle.  I like to put the bottle in the refrigerator overnight so it is ready first thing in the morning.  You can use fresh or frozen fruit.  
I like the top carrying handle.  The Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle even comes with a handy string backpack.  It is a nice sized bag and easily holds my water bottle and lunch.
The fruit infused water bottle has helped me quit drinking sugary drinks.  By making me own fruit water I save money and help the environment.  

I received this product with no compensation in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for your review. I've seen these water bottles and always wondered if they worked. I don't like plain water, so this sounds good.