New +LIFEGUARD Car Charger 2.1A Review #pluslifeguard


Looking For The Perfect Dual USB 

Car Charger?

The New +LIFEGUARD Car Charger 2.1A is a double USB charger that can charge your devices fast. It comes in a silver or black stylish design.  
I love that I can charge my phone and tablet all at the same time and quickly.  It has IQ technology so it can charge almost any device, including digital cameras. When I reach my destination I know that my devices are ready when I need them.

The charger lights up blue so you know that there is power going to it.  I can also find the port easily in a dark car without turning on the dome light.  It is a nice compact design with plenty of power. The Lifeguard Car Charger has a lifetime warranty backed up by great customer service.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #pluslifeguard

No comments: