Rebelite Signature Touch 6-in-1 Stylus Pen #StylusPen

Looking For A Stylus Pen 

That Can Multi-Task?


The Rebelite Signature Touch 6-in-1 Stylus Pen is the most versatile instrument you can fit into your pocket.  
This pen functions as a touchscreen stylus, ballpoint pen, 4" ruler, level, phillips and flathead.  
The stylus pen is compatible with Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other touchscreen devices. Even as just a ballpoint pen, it writes smoothly and the cartridge is refillable. 

There are so many things you can do with the Rebelite Signature Touch 6-in-1 Stylus Pen, that I never leave home without it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #StylusPen

No comments: